Mission and Core Values
The League for People with Disabilities is committed to offering individuals the opportunity to gain independence, increase self-sufficiency and to improve the quality of life.
This mission guides our actions and decision making.
Our vision is reflected in our core values that guide our beliefs about how things should be done. These core values give direction to our employees about expected behavior and inspire them to give their best. These core values shape our stakeholders’ understanding of why they should support The League.
Our core values are:
- Accountability - Accepting the responsibility to set and obtain measureable goals
- Independence - Creating opportunities to participate and explore choices
- Mutual Respect - Recognizing the value of each individual
- Participant Focus- Encouraging achievement by treating each participant’s goals as their own
- Quality - Reflecting the excellence of The League while exceeding expectations