Need a little help staying focused, or that extra push?
The Wellness Center is now offering personal training!
Our fitness instructors are Personal Trainers certified by a national accrediting body and are available to work with individuals on a one-on-one basis in the fitness center. Whether you need additional assistance while exercising, have a special therapeutic workout, or need help meeting your wellness goals, our trainers can design a unique program or work with you, your family, and your physician/therapist. To schedule an appointment, feel free to stop by or call 410.323.0500 x314 after 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please click here for a Personal Training application.
Each training session includes:
- A comprehensive evaluation to assess client’s specific needs & goals
- Strength & cardiovascular endurance training
- Range of movement, flexibility, and motor skill development
- Short- (1-16 sessions) and long-term training
- Programs for basic and advanced fitness, such as
- Post-rehabilitation clients (back, knee, shoulder, etc.)
- Special needs clients (post-cardiac care, MS, arthritis, etc.)
- Sport performance clients
Personal training is based on a 60-minute session:
|1 Session||6 Sessions||10 Sessions||16 Sessions|
You save $35!
You save $75!
You save $185!
Sign Up For Your Training Session Today!
Click here to fill out a Personal Training Application.
Tell us a little about yourself, and what it is you’re looking to accomplish. We’ll match you with a compatible trainer and get you started on your way to a new you!
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations require 24-hour notice by either party. In the event
that 24-hour notice is not given by the client, the client will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled appointment. If it is necessary for the trainer to cancel inside of 24 hours, the client will be given one free session of training. All non-members must pay in advanced for scheduled sessions.