Acts as The League’s representative to inform the community of the many services provided by The League. Works as team player with other staff and volunteers, adhering to confidentially, agency policies and standards of conduct.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Order office supplies for The League on a monthly basis or when requested. Prepare copies of P.O. and requisition and distribute to appropriate departments.
• Route all incoming calls in a quick, pleasant and efficient manner.
• Register all visitors to the building with courtesy, ensures that visitors are properly directed to their requested destination, that the staff member with whom the visitor has an appointment is notified of their arrival and that they are assisted or directed to the correct staff member regarding memberships and other League services.
• Handle light clerical work, including but not limited to typing. Assists Administration and provides general assistance to Executive Coordinator, HR Generalist and Director, Facilities.
• Send, receive and distribute faxes. Notifies receiver that a fax has been placed in their box.
• Open, date stamp and sort mail daily placing items in correct staff mailboxes. Do not open mail stamped “Confidential” or mail addressed to Human Resources.
• Print and affix stamps to outgoing mail and track/retain mailing usage logs.
• Log and make copies of incoming checks and route them to the appropriate departments and keep a copy for your files.
• Exhibit confidentiality and accuracy with records.
• Manage reservations and/or rentals for the various conference and multipurpose rooms.
• Assist Vocational Services with training consumers on answering telephones and light office duties.
• Assist Executive Coordinator to CEO, HR Generalist & Director, Facilities with coordination of board meetings, staff meeting and other meetings as assigned.
• Mail The League information packets and other documents as requested.
• Monitor east-wing way to ensure that all Medical Day Care members do not exit the building without proper supervision. In case of absence from the reception area, the supervisor should be contacted to provide monitoring of exit area. In case of emergencies, when monitoring is not possible, the receptionist will be responsible for disabling the door in the closed position to ensure that no adult day member exits the building unsupervised.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Executive Coordinator to CEO, HR Generalist & Director, Facilities.
• Demonstrate the 5 Core Values of The League (Accountability, Participant Focus, Quality, Independence and Mutual Respect).