Driver/ Courier (League Industries)
Position: Driver/ Courier
Full- and Part- Time positions available
Department: League Industries
Reports to: League Industries Operations Manager
Exempt/ Non Exempt: Non-Exempt
Summary: Provide deliveries for carrier route for SHA and DDS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Transporting complete contract jobs to the contracted destinations.
• Maintaining the safety requirements for the proper operations of League Industries.
• Assisting the Operations Manager as needed.
• Maintains a clean and professional personal appearance at all times.
• Maintains a clean and professional vehicle appearance at all times. Vehicle must be checked daily for any damage to vehicle.
• Maintains contact & communication at all times with League Industries Supervisor and Transportation Coordinator.
• Providing delivery of bulk mail jobs to the post office as well as to clients of League Industries.
• Develop working knowledge of postal regulations and procedures for bulk mail.
• Provide back-up for all routes.
• And all other assigned duties.
• Demonstrate the Five Core Values of The League (Accountability, Participant Focus, Quality, Independence and Mutual Respect).
• High School Graduate
• Valid Drivers License
• No more than 2 points on driving record
• At least 3 years of successful driving experience